Saturday January 13, 10pm, Bar Oussou, 653 Sydney Rd, Brunswick, Melbourne.
Selected past gigs
- Numerous gigs around Melbourne including at Open Studio, Bar Oussou, Bar Open, the Old Bar, the Post Office Hotel, and many more.
- Federation Square, Melbourne - Buddha’s Day & Multicultural Festival, May 2023
- Cresfest 2023, Folk and roots festival, Creswick, Victoria
- Alun-Alun 2022, a night market-like event to commemorate Indonesian cultural heritage. (Friday 29th July 2022)
- Come Together Festival, Edendale Farm, Eltham. (13th March 2021)
- Indonesia Raya Festival at Queensbridge Square, Melbourne CBD (August 2019)
- Warrandyte Music presents The Jawa Pitu Band, Warrandyte Mechanics Hall. Featured traditional Indonesian dance from Sanggar Lestari Melbourne (February 2018)
- The Village Festival, in North Fitzroy’s Edinburgh Gardens (October 2017, and in 2019)
- Nusantara Street Food Festival, Victroia Market (2017)
- Sydney Road Street Party (2016)
- Asylum Seeker Dinner Party 2016 (part of Brunswick Music Festival, 2016).
- Batman Night Market, Melbourne (2016)
- Folk Rhythm and Life Festival (2016, 2018)
- City of Stonnington Falvours world cuisine festival (2015)
- The Merlynston Festival (2014)
- The Moon Festival, Dandenong Market (2014)